- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, Chatfield's Carob Powder, baking soda and salt. Add the oil, vanilla and water. Mix together, beating well. Place cup liners in a muffin pan and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Cool before frosting.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the confectioners' sugar and the vegan non-dairy buttery spread until smooth.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and the vanilla extract and beat until frosting holds stiff peaks.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Share this Recipe