- Prepare frosting by mixing sugar, carob, margarine, soy milk, corn syrup in sauce pan.
- Heat to boiling and boil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Beat the powdered sugar and vanilla into cool mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease or spray an 8x8 inch pan.
- Combine wet ingredients in bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients and sift over wet mixture and stir enough to distribute all ingredients.
- Pour into greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Frost the cooled cake.
Share this Recipe