- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease or spray cookie sheets. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- With a mixer beat butter, date sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add egg and beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup carob chips.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
*date sugar can be substituted with 1 cup of brown sugar.
Share this Recipe