Carob Chip Brownies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter , melted
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup cake flour
- 1/3 cup Chatfield’s® Carob Powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup Chatfield's® Carob Chips
- confectioners sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray an 8x8" inch pan
- With a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Add flour, carob and baking powder; blending until smooth. Fold in carob chips.
- Spread batter evenly into greased pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into squares.
Share this Recipe