|Prep Time||5 hours, 15 mins|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- Melt butter and cocoa powder or carob powder in a double boiler or in microwave. Stir with a spoon until blended well.
- Add sugar and mix, then adding eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl stir the flour, baking powder and salt together and add to wet ingredients.
- Chill dough for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 2 cookie sheets with non-stick spray or butter.
- Form cookie dough into walnut size balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place two inches apart on cookie sheet that has been coated with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Share this Recipe