|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray a 9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the sugar and eggs until creamy.
- Add the yogurt and oil and beat to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly and beat, stopping once to scrape down the sides, until incorporated.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake until firm to the touch, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto a wire rack and cool completely before serving.
Share this Recipe