|Prep Time||35 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter for 1 minute in microwave. Stir in sugar.
- Scrape butter and sugar mixture into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Using an electric mixer, beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet mixture.
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate (the batter will be thick).
- Spread the blondie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until well-blended.
- Gradually add half of the melted white chocolate. Beat until blended.
- Add orange zest, if desired.
- Frost blondies and sprinkle additional cranberries and drizzle any remaining white chocolate on top, if desired.
- Cut into 30 bars, square or triangle shaped.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Share this Recipe