- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray a 8x8" square pan.
- With a mixer, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs, beat well.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread evenly into greased pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
Share this Recipe