|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- Bring ¾ cup water to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Mix in 1 tbsp. of cocoa , stirring until no lumps remain. Then add milk to a simmer.
- Mix in chopped chocolate and date sugar, stirring until smooth and creamy, and chocolate is melted.
- Carefully pour into desired mug. Top with marshmallows and add a few Chatfield’s chocolate chips to melt on the bottom of mug. Stack with a cookie or a slice of leftover pie, cake, brownie (or all of the above!) on side of mug.
- Dust with extra cocoa powder, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Share this Recipe