|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, Chatfield's Cocoa Powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture, milk and sour cream, beating well.
- Place cup liners in a muffin pan and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool before frosting.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add in the confectioners' sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Frost cupcakes and serve.
Share this Recipe